Healthy Pumpkin Mousse
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 ounce) package silken tofu
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp tapioca flour (or cornstarch)
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth and uniform. Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve in ramekins, miniature pie shells, or pastry cups. Top with whipped cream if desired.
Recipe by Baked In at http://www.baked-in.com/2012/11/21/pumpkin-mousse/